Lessstress drilling coordinates
Glazing of bx. frames with LessStress
- Fix the lenses in position on the standard work plate so that they about the upper round, central lens layout. Bring the Y-axis to the 0.00 position using the Y-zero gauge supplied by LessStress.
- Move the drilling arm to the required angle. We normally drill at the drilling point at 90° to the lens surface.
- Move the drill to the required height by cranking along the Y-axis (Y-coordinate).
- Place the drill at the edge of the lens in order to find the 0.00 position on the X-axis.
- Crank to the X-coordinate and drill.
Please find here a list with all drilling coordinates for glazing with LessStress.
More inforamtion are available at www.lessstress.de
CNC drilling coordinates
Glazing of bx. frames with a CNC-machine
Here you'll find a list of all drilling coordinates for a glazing with a CNC-machine.